Where to begin.
1) El Triptophane obviously effected the Kings who were as lethargic as me after a constipated shit.
2) Dear Bill Ranford, please teach your damn goaltenders how to handle a PUCK
3) Paul Walker didn’t just die tonight, the Kings power play did as well. Five minutes against CALGARY? FIVE MINUTES!!!! Let me take you back to Game 6 Vs New Jersey… THAT’S HOW IT’S DONE!!!
4) The last time the Kings played the Flames at Staples, they lost with 30 seconds left. Tonight, it was 25 seconds. Hey, they’re improving!
5) Voynov, are you KIDDING? You let a DWARF beat you like a pimp does to a crackhead.
6) Once again, way to rip off of a sellout crowd. Let’s review. Last game vs Colorado? ZERO GOALS. The game before that vs New Jersey? ONE GOAL. So that’s 300 bucks for tickets, plus beer, plus food, plus gas, plus listening to shit from your wife for GOING to three games… For ZERO WINS and TWO GOALS???? (the sky may not be falling, but it looks really really close these days)
The Mayor has a great article on Valentin Zykov HERE. He talks about his determination and how great the scouting staff was. Well, where was Futa and Yianetti when Colten Teubert conned the lot of them instead of the horrible reports they had on Erik Karlsson the future Norris Trophy winner? Where were they when the Kings bypassed Alzner, Gagner, Voracek and Couture instead of Thomas Hickey whom NOBODY wanted to trade for and the Kings let go for free?
Granted, they’ve made some tremendous picks with Simmonds, Voynov, Clifford and Toffoli, but they’re 50/50 when it comes to 1st round picks and they need to be much, much better.
With Stephane Robidas out for a while with a broken leg look for trade talks to heat up. Wouldn’t it be nice if the Kings grabbed a 3rd or 4th rounder for Jeff Schultz, who has been pretty solid in Manchester? With Matt Greene looking like he’ll be back soon, Schultz is expendable. Unless of course, they want him in Manchester to help the kiddies.