Half Way Point – What Have We Learned?
- The same bunch of guys that couldn’t score when Jamie Kompon was coach, are scoring
– Jeff Carter may disappear for the 2nd half of the season as Flyers fans are predicting, but he’s sure had a great 1st half
– Quick’s save percentage sucks
– Darryl Sutter = good coach
– we actually can score on the power play
– Doughty is playing his ass off, but for 7 million dollars a season, he shouldn’t have ZERO goals half way through the season. Even if he goes on a tear, what’s the most he winds up with? Ten?
– What’s REALLY wrong with Willie Mitchell?
– Dean Lombardi made a lot of deals (Westgarth, then Ellerbee, then Gagne)
– Bernier is not going to be traded
– Beers at Staples are still overpriced