It’s Staples Center Time
NHL teams that have take 2-0 leads in a best-of-series have won those series 280 of 323 times (86.7%).
I guess we’ll just have to go 16-2 the rest of the way.
It can be done.
The Blues are punishing the Kings the way King Kong Bundy used to punish Jerry The King Lawler (did you get the pun there?)
Lets look on the bright side:
- We’re not down 2-0 to Vancouver. I would be beating my children
- We’re not down 2-0 to the Ducks. I would be beating my car with a crowbar
- Dan Cloutier is not in net
- The Kings have only lost 4 times ALL YEAR at Staples Center. Twice at the hands of Dallas, once on opening night and I cant even remember the 4th loss. The Blues will be nervous, the Blues are going to be gang raped like an 18 year old Asian in his first day of prison.
- There’s gonna be a game 6 at Staples!!!
- Greene will replace the inept Muzzin or Helen Kellerby
- Either Carter or Richards or heaven forbid, Kopitar will score.
- Clifford will knock out Roman Polak again