“Deadly Jaws Better get the Gauze” – Frank Zappa
Well a few questions were answered
1) The Kings, who had waited MONTHS for this moment, were about as prepared as I was when Rihanna came to my hotel room naked.
2) The defense with Jeff Schultz? Yeah, I don’t miss Regehr or Voynov at all.
3) Matt Greene. Enough said.
4) Andreoff fights just a little better than Alexander Semin. He reminds me of Rich Clune who was a speed bag. Kelly Buchberger who was a punching bag and Tom Kostopolous who was a target practice dummy.
5) The penalty kill is still atrocious
6) the power play is still atrocious
7) Will Lucic be the first player suspended this year (Match penalty? For WHAT?)… or maybe Dustin Brown for launching his HEAD into Logan Couture. I’ve seen cruise missiles that didn’t hit their targets as effectively as Brown.
9) Speaking of Lucic… Turnovers, a missed goal, a match penalty… are we looking at a CC Sabathia here?
10) Jake Muzzin was about as effective as a colonic.
11) Jordan Nolan was doing his best Mark Reynolds imitation. Every time he had the puck he whiffed
I know, I know, it’s ONE GAME.
Is Brent Burns the UniBomber or the Caveman from the Geico Commercials?