Mmmm, Mmmm, Good!
This crow is DELICIOUS!
How do EMT’s stop an entire TEAM from choking?
So, remember a few weeks ago when I wrote THIS?
So why do I think the Sharks sweep?
1) Overconfidence. Everyone on the radio today says they’re looking forward to THIS matchup more than any other. Trying to beat the Sharks at home in the playoffs is about as impossible as trying to get sex from your wife twice a week after 10 years of marriage. Following game 2 the media will be asking, “how can the Kings get back into this race” and when the refs fuck us in game 3 (you KNOW its going to happen) the Kings will fold in game 4
2) They’re just better. The Teenage Mutant Ninja Hertl is back, they have that pain in the fucking ass Andrew Desjardins. Tommy Wingels is uglier than Clay Morrow from “Sons of Anarchy.” Let’s not forget, if they have that gang bang used scumbag Raffi Torres in the lineup it means SOMEONE WILL GET HURT.
3) Doughty ain’t 100%. Doughty ain’t 80%.
4) Quick really hasn’t been as good these past 2 years as he was when we won the cup.
5) Joe Thornton. He’ll beat up Tyler Toffoli because he’s already beaten up Drew Doughty and Slava Voynov.
6) Jake Muzzin ain’t no Rob Scuderi and he’ll be the single reason why the Kings lose TWO of the games.
7) Mike Richards is on the 4th line. Need I say more?
8) When Willie Mitchell gets hurt, the only crafty veteran will be Robyn Regehr.
9) When Willie Mitchell gets hurt Matt Greene is inserted into the lineup and every game I’ll be talking about what a jinx he is to the Kings lineup and they won’t win, or lose in OT. He’s a jinx. You know it.
10) Because I’m my usual pessimistic self and I’m always wrong. MAKE IT PAINLESS!
I love nothing more than being “make it painless” wrong.
The Kings not only shattered the odds, they destroyed them.
- Doing the impossible by winning two straight in San Jose? “Beat L.A. my ass”
- Being only the 4th team in history to come back and WIN when down 0-3? (In my best Samuel L Jackson imitation) “Say Beat L.A. once more motherfucker, I dare you!”
- Obliterating the 17-0 when scoring the 1st goal in the 7th game record (Minnesota did, too tonight!) “Beat Jose!”
- “The Jinx” not being a “Jinx” – “Do you believe in miracles?”
THAT was an outstanding game. SIX penalty kills. SIX. Pearson makes me hard. Williams is money. Kopi is a beast. Mitchell won’t be back for a few games.
The Ducks? How great is THIS? Another team with goaltending indecisions. I’m so sad I’ll be in Toronto for the games, but at least I’ll get to watch from “The War Room”
Somebody please photoshop a couple of San Jose players into that poster. Please?
I absolutely LOVED the look on Joe Thornton’s face – that team will be blown up just like Vancouver. That is one helluva tank job.
I also loves the look on Patty Roy’s face each time Minnesota tied the game and then won in OT.
One last suggestion for the Sharks