Penalty Kill is D.O.A.
I have this fear that somehow, somewhere, there’s going to be an NHL investigation and they’ll discover that someone paid off the refs so that the Kings could win their championship, and that we’ll be stripped like Lance Armstrong or USC.
Okay, I need some MORE answers…
- How the hell do you lose at home to the Calgary Flames?
- How is it humanly possible that Patrick Roy could take THAT team and lose just once while Darryl Sutter has THIS team, and they can’t score?
- for the love of God, please explain to me why the Kings can’t score 5 on 5?
- How is it even POSSIBLE that goaltender Mike Smith has MORE GOALS that the Kings centers who haven’t scored in TEN FUCKING GAMES? That’s not the players, that’s the COACHING.
- How do you let Kari Romo with a 4.37 gaa look like the second coming of Dominik Hasek?
- How does Slumpitar justify his 7 million dollar paycheck? 26 regular season games without a goal! TWENTY-SIX!!!
- How many more dumb penalties is Doughty gonna take? Sutter benched Muzzin and Martinez for such stupidity.
– None of the goals scored tonight were 5 on 5 by either team.
The Kings did do some good things… except win the game.
- the hit the shit out of the Flames (Greene’s hit on Giordano still hurts) 35-25
- They won big in the faceoff circle 44 out of 69 for a 64% win.
- They actually scored on a power play AND a shorthanded goal.
Frattin looked good in his return.
Okay, at least the Kings scored on the power play… against the WORST PK IN THE LEAGUE!
What’s positive about giving up 3 power play goals in the same game is the Kings will probably go 33 straight without giving up another one.
The Kings had more penalties than me for using my Chase ATM card at a non-Chase bank.
The Kings were 8-1-1 their last 10 vs the Flames. This is why I never bet on the Kings. Ever.
I like Jar Jar Binks > Indian Curry